ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDE
· Abstracts should be either in English or in Turkish.
· There is a maximum of 250 words allowed per abstract. The title, name and surname of the author(s) do not count.
· The abstract should include the research objectives, methods, findings, discussions and at least three key words.
· Name and surname of the author(s) should be placed under the abstract title, centered, and surname written in capitals. After surname, superscripted asterisk (*) should be placed and information regarding the author/authors’ institutions, contact information and Orcid numbers must be written in Times New Roman 10 point and single line space that should be seen only in the first page of the article, justified in footer.
· Heading of abstract should be written as capital letter, left-aligned, 12 point and bold. Abstracts and Key Words should be 11 point and 1.5 line spaced.
· Expressions in the text, such as newspapers, books, magazines, artworks, computer games, mobile applications and brand names should be written in italic.
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
· Oral presentations have to be in either Turkish or English.
· The presentations are limited to 15 minutes
FULL PAPER PREPARATION GUIDE
· Full papers must not exceed 7500 words. The paper submission rules of Etkileşim Üsküdar University Faculty of Communication Academic Journal should be taken into consideration.
Click for information: etkilesimdergisi.com/en