- The deadline for abstract submission is 30 June 2020.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the Symposium website. Please note that abstracts sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be either in English or in Turkish.
- There is a maximum of 300 words allowed per abstract. The title, name and surname of the author(s) do not count.
- The abstract should include the research objectives, methods, findings, discussions and at least three key words.
- Citations and references should be written according to APA 6.0 style.
- Submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the members of Scientific Committee. Decisions will be sent to authors via e-mail.
- The registration fee has to be paid after the acceptance.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Poster size should be 90 cm (height) x 70 cm (width).
- The poster should be either in Turkish or in English.
- The presentation title should be at least 2,5 cm. Authors’ names and affiliations should be written under the title.
- The organization committee will announce the exhibition date, time and place of the accepted posters.
- The authors have to be present at the announced time and place for poster exhibition.
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Oral presentations have to be in either Turkish or English.
- The presentations are limited to 15 minutes