- The deadline for abstract submission is 30 June 2020.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the Symposium website. Please note that abstracts sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be either in English or in Turkish.
- There is a maximum of 300 words allowed per abstract. The title, name and surname of the author(s) do not count.
- The abstract should include the research objectives, methods, findings, discussions and at least three key words.
- Citations and references should be written according to APA 6.0 style.
- Submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the members of Scientific Committee. Decisions will be sent to authors via e-mail.
- The registration fee has to be paid after the acceptance.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Poster size should be 90 cm (height) x 70 cm (width).
- The poster should be either in Turkish or in English.
- The presentation title should be at least 2,5 cm. Authors’ names and affiliations should be written under the title.
- The organization committee will announce the exhibition date, time and place of the accepted posters.
- The authors have to be present at the announced time and place for poster exhibition.
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Oral presentations have to be in either Turkish or English.
- The presentations are limited to 15 minutes
June 30, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
August 31, 2020
Announcement of Accepted Abstracts
September 18, 2020
September 20, 2020
Publishing the Book of Abstract on the Website
October 02, 2020
Announcement of the Program
October 21-23, 2020
October 02, 2020
Deadline for Submission of Video Recordings
December 31, 2020
Full Text Submission
March 31, 2021
Publication of e-Proceedings
Üsküdar Üniversitesi Yazılım ve Planlama Birimi